Monday, August 1, 2011

To each one their views...

It was fun today watching people trying to guess the right figures and fail miserably in that. But it was fun as each figure only flattered me. Well they were trying to figure out the figure of the weight I had lost. Fun times.

So why to each one their views?? Yes the guesses ranged between 10 and 20, but the views I am mentioning here is about the views on my blogging habits.

There are people who read what I write here and like it too. And there are few who question me why I write and do not like it. Intact my blogs are directed to their TRASH asap.

This directionless blog is just to share that there are many BLACK SHEEP in my own close group.

But I write cause I Love To WRITE

5 comments:

  1. Don't stop writing... If you stop writing, the world will come to still (like in thiruvilayadal pilm, sivaji stops breathing for few seconds and the world comes to still..) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idea for your next blog - Guess the Anonymous blogger :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indha velayatuku naan varala..,

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D.. Appo inime I will give an anonymous comment only..

    ReplyDelete