Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Turning Point....

Ever faced a disspointment?

Felt depressed?


Failed in an exam?

Things didn't turn out as you planned?

This is for you

"Sometimes, not getting what you want may become your greatest turning point. Sometimes, God upsets your plans to execute His plans for you."
It is also for all those with a strong heart to stay strong.

Read this and felt like sharing this. It always feels good to know such things. It is such uplifting words that keep the flame of hope burning always.

5 comments:

  1. One smiley for the blog :-)
    And one smiley for thathuvam no.5034 :-)

    Thanks for sharing Ganga..

    ReplyDelete
  2. never knew this thathuvam has a number...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very True.... I had come across all the things you have specified & as time passed they were the reason for a great Life... One experience is I failed in my final year in UG which was traumatic then... If I passed I'd have not been an entrepreneur today.... I tried my hands on entrepreneurship on the 1 year break which I had & the rest is history....

    Thanks for this post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt really good reading it... some of my plans went awry too... and that helped me realise many things and make many positive changes too...

    the same reason why Einstein was chucked out and Edison never got into school....

    ReplyDelete