Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tagged....

Was late from work today and rushed to catch the train.. it was crowded and the ladies' compartment was almost full.. as i found a space for me and my legs.. i saw Ms.Fernandez...

Wondering who she is?? Well she is.......... I don't know...

So madam is wearing her office id while in train.. and i a perfect stranger, now her know every detail.. her name and where she works.. Cognizant which is different from Cogzidel where Sangeetha works...

So there is every detail u need about this stranger... and not just her but many of her colleagues were on the train wearing the tags..

Dear Stalkers maybe this information will be useful to u...

i hate wearing such tags... especially when it says "Visitor" cause it feels more of a burden than anything else...

why i would not want to wear it on my neck???

1. it will hide my Gold Chain under it...
2. it won't match the color of my dress....
3. if i want dip tea i would also get dip id...


these id cards are funny.. esp when u have to just display them to the sensor to open the doors for you or to mark your attendance... i have seen enough people Do the DANCE...

not the ones that need delicate movement of the feet and intricate expressions on the face.. but rather the ability to move your shoulders... not up and down... but forward and backward...

to accomplish this dance routine, you will have to practice activating the sensor with your id card in your shirt pocket.. always fun to watch.. sometimes bit irritating to see how lazy the other person is..

all this tags business lead my thoughts away to Rocket Raja style imaginations... well not exactly.. but got me wondering what other tags we use....

like maang mein sindoor... a tag for being married...

shades on shirt collar on your back... a tag for "I am VIJAY fan"

by the time i finished analysing the tags and the science of tagging my station arrived and i had to hop off..

as i walked back home.. i put my TAG on...

My EARPHONES.. tries to be COOL and LOVES MUSIC... :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice.. Train travel is always fun.
    I also like peeking into people's IDs.. just to know their name.. even if its some random person I will never meet again! :)

    I like the 'tries to be COOL' part.. whatte humility! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yes yes... nice time pass seeing ids.... trying to be cool cos no one knows that i am using IPOD earphones for local Samsung...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again perceptions... When we delay issuing ID cards in office people insist to get one... Might be freshers to industry feel proud to have one... As you become experience everything looks burdened ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. its true.. as an employee if i were made to wear a tag i couldn't complain... as a visitor i find it a burden...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see that Cogzidel is referred in your blog. When you asked "why i would not want to wear it on my neck???", i thought you would throw some serious replies, but the answers were hilarious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!! Cogzidel pera potutu en website a tag panteenga.. Unga kadama unarchiku oru alave illa.. Hilariously written Ganga.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bala.. i actually dipped my visitor id today :)

    @sangi.. did not remember cogzidel webpage.. and it is better to link it to the All in All of cogzidel than anyone else...

    ReplyDelete