Monday, October 20, 2008

my first blog

blogging..i havent read many..neither have i written any..but then finally i have decided to take the plunge..a plunge to break away from laziness and put down some words of sense.. idle mind is a devil's workshop..so in an effort to keep the mind sharp and to share my views on things i have decided to blog....

who am i? and wat wud i blog about? i am a simple person...brot up in chennai in a nuclear family.. my worldly exposure is limited to wat i have learned from my frnds and television..and life.. is wat i see, i perceive, wat i hear from others... i believe tat by listening to others n their life... we can live many lives in this one lifetime... FEELings... they are who u r and define u.. in my blogs u can see my feelings.. wat i felt abt this n that... i am a positive person and i very rarely enter into the negativity of anything as a subject for my thesis...

i have met many different people..and made many frnds... something tat i really treassure a lot... In all my life at school i have never travelled far..jus a 5min walk to school and back...but once i stepped out of it, purely owing to the nature of my profession..i have travelled a lot.. Proffession...it wasnt by passion or choice... but it was a wise decision..and today i am happy tat i did something other than an engg or jus a grad.. CA was something tat helped me proved to myself tat my laziness is something i can break out of...but again tat laziness is my biggest enemy..

to keep things short.. i love writting... i love my feelings / emotions... and watever i will blog abt wud be something tat touched me in some way... looking forward to write more and write often... blogs tat are notes from my heart...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one ganga..

    keep writing..and thr are vetti ppl like em to encourage u....

    ReplyDelete
  3. good start... Way to go... Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete